> Affiliate Disclosure
And How You can Help this Website
Hello there, dear visitor to my website!
My name is Fida Wild, and my aim is to inspire you to visit Switzerland. The information on my Switzerland Insider Travel Guide is provided for free, as a service to you, the reader and future visitor to my country.
This website takes time and effort to build and to keep up to date. I list products from suppliers I think may provide additional value to you. Some, but not nearly all, of these suppliers offer compensation, for example when you book your hotel, tour, buy your train pass etc. However, please know this has no influence on the information I provide.
I do NOT accept free products in exchange for reviews. When I publish an article about a specific destination, hotel, attraction or give information about rail passes or any other product, I do so because I think the information could be valuable to you. All articles are based on my personal opinion or those of contributors to my Switzerland Insider Travel Guide.
I do accept compensation form advertisers. Affiliates will compensate me when you purchase a product, which - of course - is with no additional cost to you! Please make sure that you verify all information before you purchase any of the products. SwissVistas.com disclaims any liability arising directly or indirectly from using any of the products listed.
SwissVistas.com's partner and advertising programs:
- Google Adsense, a program that places ads on my website (I don't have a say in what kinds of ads are placed tough);
- Amazon Services LLC Associates Program: an affiliate program designed to provide a means for sites to earn a few pennies by selling their products from their website;
- Hotel Booking websites: HotelsCombined, The Swiss Travel Centre (STC), TripAdvisor, HostelWorld, Airbnb, Interhome, HomeAway, e-domicil (all other links on my Accommodation Guide are there because I think they provide value for you, but I do not get compensated)
- Tour companies: Echo-Trails.com, Alpenwild.com, Viator, GetYourGuide, Isango;
- Rail Passes: The Swiss Travel Centre (STC), RailEurope;
- SBI! Without SBI!, SwissVistas.com would not exist. I am neither a web-designer nor a savvy Internet marketer and didn't have a clue how to start a website and turn my passion about Switzerland into an e-business. I am very happy to recommend SiteSell to anybody who is interested in building a successful website. I do not receive payment for recommending SBI; however, I do receive a commission should you decide to purchase SBI! - at no additional cost to you - the price is the same when you buy directly or indirectly from SBI! If you have any questions before you decide to buy this Sitebuilder, then you can talk to a real 'Site Builder'. You will receive answers directly from SBI!-owners, people who know SiteSell inside-out. Just click here and off you go.
I do select all products listed on this website, and I make sure they meet my high standards. However, if you feel that your standards are not met, please let me know, as you may have information I do not. Your input will be taken seriously.
So, how can YOU support my humble website?
As mentioned above, I do provide all this information for free and work my but off to give you my opinion :-)
If you think the information helped you or you like what you see, I very much appreciate your help.
Sharing this website
- With friends and family;
- By linking to my website, should you happen to have your own website or blog;
- By becoming a fan and participating on my FB fan page (I love to see your pictures there);
- By sharing articles you like on twitter, your facebook page, pinterest, stumbleupon, or wherever you think you'd like to give me your thumbs up
Supporting this website
- By using my recommended Affiliate products: I do place affiliate links throughout the website, and each time you buy something I do get a few cents to buy myself a Rivella while sweating over the next article.
- If you think the information and/or help you received is or was over-the-top helpful, and you really, really would feel guilty not being able to show me your support, you always can buy me a coffee by donating via PayPal.
Of course, all this only if you like what you see or if the information is or was helpful to you. I appreciate every bit of your help, be that in form of sharing this website or financially supporting my work.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
PS: I almost forgot. You also can support this website by posting your own Swiss stories, tips and photos by telling me and readers about your Swiss Experience and adding images.